Words That Change Minds
Our friend and colleague and best selling author, Shelle Rose Charvet will take your understanding, predicting and influencing of people’s behavior to a new level.
Shelle has designed this program to be especially relevant for coaches, practitioners in the mental health field, business leaders, managers, HR and sales professionals.
She is known internationally for her expertise in NLP Meta Programs, using the LAB Profile® (Language and Behavior Profile). Her book, “Words That Change Minds,” is one of the most widely read books in the field of NLP that explores the NLP Meta Programs.
In this course she will show you how to:
- Pick up your clients’ Motivation Triggers right from the first conversation to find their open door
- Use the appropriate Influencing Language to enable your clients to start and complete their personal evolution and change journey
- Use her LAB Profile® Conversational Coaching techniques to make mentoring and coaching easier
- Identify and attract many more of your ideal clients by understanding their below conscious Motivation Triggers™
- Know the power of certain words and phrases, and with whom they work
- Predict people’s behavior from the language they use
- Understand how situations affect people’s motivation and behavior
- Make powerful suggestions that have impact
- Identify people’s values and criteria to know what is really important to them in a given situation
- Increase your impact with people who hate to be told what to do
- Solve conflicts between those who prefer to create alternatives and those who just want to finish what they have started as quickly as possible
- Identify the language needed to help people be less resistant to change
Use Questions to Uncover the Motivation Triggers™
- Diagnose Motivation Triggers™ from the language people use
- Understand the Triggers holding clients in a “Stuck State” and what needs to be done to help them get into motion
- How to know when your client is “done”.
Use Influencing Language to Maximize your Impact
- Discover the “Words that Change Minds”
- Communicate effectively with people from diverse cultures
- Learn how to pry open some mental space in even the most closed of minds
- Be more persuasive
- Prevent, avoid and solve communication problems easier
- Motivate yourself, even when it’s difficult
- Find ways to be more effective in every aspect of communication.
- You will know how to apply the LAB Profile® at home, in your business and with colleagues to have better communication, fewer conflicts, and inspiring relationships
Included in this program, you will have access to Shelle’s
LAB Profile® Online Practitioner Certification Program,
a $699 value!
Here’s what Steve Andreas, NLP Developer and Trainer said about Shelle’s online Program:
“Shelle, I can’t tell you how pleased and impressed I am after watching you teach in this program. I don’t know if you realize how critical I can be– and you gave me no opportunity to demonstrate that skill! I have respected your work for years, but I was unprepared for the richness of the program–especially the organization, sequencing, and nonverbal delivery. This program ought to be mandatory in any program including training/presentation skills!”
Date: Saturday/ Sunday: August 24-25, 2019
Regular Tuition: $795 ($695 if paid by June 24, 2019)
NLP I Graduates: $695 ($595 if paid by June 24, 2019)