You have completed your NLP Master Practitioner Training. Now what? The NLP Post Master Practitioner training provides the opportunity to continue to deepen and expand your NLP skills and discover your own inspiring and empowering communication style. The course is a requirement for all students enrolled in our trainer’s training.
Prerequisites: NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner Certification Training.
Here are some of the things you will be learning and doing:
- Model Excellence
- Design Dynamic Presentations
- Be an Inspiring Force
- Integrate the NLP Presuppositions into your teaching and your life
- Shift between Content and Form
- Find your own Voice
- Make Graceful Interventions
- Effortlessly use Hypnotic Language Patterns
- Find your Physiology of Excellence
- Manage groups and group conflict
- Handle criticism, disturbances and other challenging situations
- Demonstrate what you are teaching
- Give and Receive sensory-based feedback
- Pace and Lead Groups
- Conduct effective Demonstrations
- Get Group Rapport
- Lead Group Exercises
- Pre-Frame what you are teaching
- Work Ecologically
- Be Present
- Skillfully Ask and Answer Questions
- Sequence Information and Experiences
- Respond to Group on each Logical Level
- Utilize Deep and Shallow Metaphors
- Design Compelling Exercises
- Task students to develop new competencies
- Access Students’ resources
- Set Time Frames
- Manage your own internal state and those of your students
- Identify and Utilize students’ Meta Programs
- Walk Your Talk
- Think on Your Feet
Presentations and discussions will include mastering topics from the NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner Training:
- NLP Presuppositions
- Pacing and Leading
- Representational Systems
- Meta Model
- Milton Model
- Neuro-Logical Levels
- Group Metaphors
- Modeling Inspiring Leaders
- TimeLine Re-imprinting
- Working with Parts
- Meta Program Patterns
- Sleight of Mouth
Each participant will receive sensory-based feedback regarding physiology, voice, language patterns and overall presentation style.
We value authenticity and integrity and encourage each of our students to find their own unique way to ecologically make a difference in the world as they remain deeply connected to their higher Purpose.
During the six day training you will get to:
- Present a specialized NLP related topic of your own
- Model an inspirational Teacher
- Play and Act As IF
- Embody the qualities that you value and communicate them when speaking to a group (e.g. congruency, curiosity, compassion, strength, playfulness, safety, trustworthiness, confidence, integrity, etc.)
- Integrate the NLP Presuppositions in your words and actions
- Meet personal challenges, overcome limiting beliefs, fears and other obstacles that get in your way.
- Communicate Metaphorically
- Identify Statements disguised as Questions and vice versa
- Handle complaints, criticism and blame directed toward you, an assistant trainer or another student
Who should attend?
NLP Master Practitioners for whom teaching, training, and/or presenting is a natural next step to fulfilling their dream.
Anyone who has completed their NLP Master Practitioner training from the NLP Center of New York or an equivalent NLP Training that meets the standards of the International Association for NLP (IANLP).
If you are a prospective student who has received their certification through another NLP organization, please contact us to arrange for a phone or Skype interview.
Dates To Be Announced
Prerequisites for Trainer Training:
- NLP Practitioner Training
- NLP Master Practitioner Training
- Ericksonian Hypnosis Practitioner Training
- Ericksonian Hypnosis Master Practitioner Training
- Core Transformation
The NLP Trainer Training includes assisting at two NLP Practitioner, two NLP Master Practitioner, one Ericksonian Hypnosis I, one Ericksonian Hypnosis II and one Core Transformation. Participants will assist with demonstrations and also teach on one morning or afternoon of the NLP Master Practitioner Training.
Completing the NLP Trainer Program will provide you with all the skills needed to become a confident and competent trainer and leader in the field of NLP.
If you are interested in applying, please call (212-647-0860) or email us ([email protected]) and we will contact you about setting up a meeting where you can discuss your personal and professional goals, learn about the program, the responsibilities and benefits of becoming a training assistant, and to see if this program is right for you.