The NLP Master Practitioner Certification Training builds upon the NLP patterns you learned in the NLP Coach Practitioner Certification Training and presents the advanced principles underlying the change process.
The training will take you beyond remedial behavioral changes to the more generative transformation of beliefs and identity.
Using advanced “submodality” techniques, “time line reimprinting”, and “sleight of mouth” patterns you will learn how to let go of old, limiting belief systems and replace them with new, empowering ones.
Join us for what you will find to be a richly rewarding journey of transformation. Some of the advanced skills and techniques you will be learning include:
- Physiology of Excellence, Advanced Submodalities
- Time Line Elicitation and Utilization, Sleight of Mouth
- Presupposition Identification and Utilization
- Logical Level Alignment, Meta-Programming Patterns
- Inner Ally Process, Time Line Reimprinting,
- The Cooperator Model, Criteria Ladder/Hierarchy of Criteria
- Shifting the Importance of Criteria, Changing Beliefs
- Modeling Excellence, Self-Alignment Process
- The Identity Process, Allergy Technique
- Releasing Emotional Enmeshment, Eliminating Compulsions
- Creating A Path with Heart, Animal Allies, and much, much more
Prerequisite: An NLP Coach Practitioner Training that meets the guidelines of the International Association of NLP (IANLP).
Cost: $3495 (A deposit of $495 will reserve a place in the training)
Early Registration Tuition (when paid in full one month in advance): $3195
*To receive the early registration discount, “payment in full” must be received by the early registration date. If you opt to pay the “deposit only” and want to receive the early payment discount, you will need to call the center at 212-647-0860 by the early discount deadline.
Tuition less a $100 processing fee will be refunded if registration is canceled up until two weeks prior to the start of the training. After that date your tuition can be applied toward “any” future training program we offer.
The NLP Center of New York follows the International Association of NLP (IANLP) which requires a minimum of 18 days of training (130 hours) for the NLP practitioner training. To meet these standards students enrolled in our 14 day NLP Master Practitioner Certification training programs are asked to attend the full training as well as a minimum of four NLP practice/supervision classes. These classes are offered at no additional charge to students currently enrolled in our NLP Practitioner and Master Certification Training.
Option I: NLP Master Practitioner: Wednesdays, March 11-June 24, 2020 (9am-5:30pm) No classes on April 8 and May 27:
Option II: NLP Level II Master Coach Practitioner Training: Summer Intensive: July 28-August 11, 2020 (9am-5:30pm)