The NLP Center of New York has been offering it’s NLP Coach Practitioner Certification Training since 1986. Dr. Rachel Hott and Steven Leeds who began studying with Richard Bandler and John Grinder in 1980 founded the NLP Center of New York, now one of the worlds leading NLP training organizations, back in 1986. Our dynamic, interactive training that we brought to Europe, South America and Asia is now being offered as an online training that will empower you with mental abilities, linguistic tools, behavioral skills and transformational techniques for healing the past, creating the future and living fully in the “here and now.”
- Mastering universally effective techniques for changing limiting beliefs and eliminating unwanted behaviors.
- Generating a full spectrum of choices when responding to difficult situations and uncooperative people.
- Learning tools for enhancing the quality of your communication.
- Being in charge of your own mind and emotions.
- Healing old wounds so you can bring your awareness back to the present moment.
- Creating a compelling future.
- Developing a greater sense of well-being, inner peace and self-worth.
Are you interested in becoming a life coach? Do you already have a license in the mental health field and are looking to expand your knowledge and your practice? Are you a business professional looking to learn this cutting edge technology to raise your interpersonal skill level and help you maintain a “state of excellence?” Or perhaps you are someone who simply wants to learn how to be the best that you can be and the best at what you do. If you answer ‘yes” t0 any of these questions, then this training is for you.
The NLP Coach Practitioner Training offers a pragmatic approach to actualizing our human potential and will provide in depth knowledge of the skills essential for powerful interpersonal and intrapersonal communication. Learn how to establish and achieve your goals and fine-tune your perceptions. Discover the patterns that will to lead to deeper understanding of others and yourself. Develop skills and techniques for building a communications bridge directly to your unconscious mind to change unwanted habits and help resolve inner conflicts quickly, without painful reliving of past memories.
Why take your Online NLP Practitioner Certification with Steven and Rachel and The NLP Center of New York?
- Established in 1986, NLP Center of New York was among the very first NLP Centers in the world.
- We meet the guidelines of The International Association of NLP (IANLP). (Compare the actual number of LIVE days/hours to other training organizations).
- Miss a day? No problem. You can arrange to make it up at another scheduled format at no charge
- Free online supervised NLP Practice Groups throughout the year.
- Limited class size to maximize learning.
- Filled with demonstrations and audience participation so that you can see the magic in action.
- This is not a training where you watch previously recorded videos. It is all live with Rachel and Steven, who have worked together teaching NLP since 1986.
Dr. Rachel Hott and Steven Leeds have been teaching NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis world wide in four continents for more than three decades. Since their initial training in 1980, their knowledge and experience in the fields of business, education, coaching and psychology and their contagious sense of humor have led to a quality training that is unsurpassed in the field of NLP. See their bios.
The skills and techniques you will learn include:
- Aligned Perceptual Positions, Anchoring, Aspects of Communication
- Association/Dissociation, Calibration Skills, Chaining Resources
- Changing Personal History, Chunking, Chunking Resources
- Criteria Utilization, Developing Well Formed Outcomes
- Eye Accessing Cues, Flexibility of Behavior, Future pacing
- Hypnotic Language Patterns, Meta Model, Metaphor Creation
- Matching and Mismatching, Models of the World, Negotiations
- New Behavior Generator, NLP Assumptions, Non-Verbal Behavior
- Pacing and Leading, Pattern Detection, Phobia Model, Rapport Skills
- Predicates, Present State Elicitation, Problem/ Outcome Frame
- Representational Systems, Self and Other Orientation
- Sensory Acuity, Six-Step Reframing, Spatial Reframing
- States of Excellence, Strategies, Stuck-Meta-Resource
- Sub-modalities, Swish, Verbal Reframing, V-K Dissociation and much more…
The International Coach Federation (ICF) offers continuing education credits for our training.
The NLP Center of New York follows the International Association of NLP (IANLP). To meet these standards students enrolled in our NLP Practitioner Certification training programs are required to attend the full training as well as a minimum of three NLP practice/supervision classes. These classes are offered free of charge to students currently enrolled in our NLP Practitioner and Master Certification Training.
Choose from among the following options:
FLEXIBILITY OPTION: Although we recommend choosing just one of the following options and attending every day, you can select your primary training format now and if you need to miss any days for any reason will will arrange for you to attend the days you missed at another NLP I course that we offer.
I: LIVE/ONLINE Tuesday/Thursday Evenings, July 2-October 29, 2020 (6pm-9pm) Eastern Time (US and Canada)
II: LIVE/ONLINE: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays (10am-2pm) July 13-September 18, 2020
III: LIVE/ONLINE Tuesdays, September 15, 2020- February 2, 2021 (9am-4pm)
Regular Registration: 3595 US $
CURRENT SPECIAL: $2995 (Save $600)
Tuition less a $100 processing fee will be refunded if you cancel your registration up until four weeks prior to the start of the training. After that date your tuition can be applied toward “any” future training program we offer. If we should have to cancel a onsite training due to health risks, you will receive an immediate refund
To REGISTER NOW, please SELECT ONE of the following options:
Option I. LIVE/Online: Tuesday/Thursday Evenings, July 2-October 29, 2020 (6pm-9pm)
Option II. LIVE/ONLINE: NLP Coach Practitioner Training (Level I) Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays (10am-2pm) July 13-September 18, 2020
Option III: LIVE/ONLINE Tuesdays, September 15, 2020- February 2, 2021 (9am-4pm)