The NLP Coach Practitioner Certification Training is a live-action, non-virtual, highly experiential, professional training that will empower you with mental abilities, linguistic tools, behavioral skills and transformational techniques for healing the past, creating the future and living fully in the “here and now.”
- Mastering universally effective techniques for changing limiting beliefs and eliminating unwanted behaviors.
- Generating a full spectrum of choices when responding to difficult situations and uncooperative people.
- Learning tools for enhancing the quality of your communication.
- Being in charge of your own mind and emotions.
- Healing old wounds so you can bring your awareness back to the present moment.
- Creating a compelling future.
- Developing a greater sense of well-being, inner peace and self-worth.
Are you interested in becoming a life coach? Do you already have a license in the mental health field and are looking to expand your knowledge and your practice? Are you a business professional looking to learn this cutting edge technology to raise your interpersonal skill level and help you maintain a “state of excellence?” Or perhaps you are someone who wants to learn how to be the best that you can be and the best at what you do. Then this training is for you.
The NLP Coach Practitioner Training offers a pragmatic approach to actualizing our human potential and will provide in depth knowledge of the skills essential for powerful interpersonal and intrapersonal communication. Learn how to establish and achieve your goals and fine-tune your perceptions. Discover the patterns that will to lead to deeper understanding of others and yourself. Develop skills and techniques for building a communications bridge directly to your unconscious mind to change unwanted habits and help resolve inner conflicts quickly, without painful reliving of past memories.
Dr. Rachel Hott and Steven Leeds have been teaching NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis since 1986. During that period, their knowledge and experience in the fields of business, education, coaching and psychology and their contagious sense of humor have led to a quality training that is unsurpassed in the field of NLP.
The skills and techniques you will learn include:
- Aligned Perceptual Positions, Anchoring, Aspects of Communication
- Association/Dissociation, Calibration Skills, Chaining Resources
- Changing Personal History, Chunking, Chunking Resources
- Criteria Utilization, Developing Well Formed Outcomes
- Eye Accessing Cues, Flexibility of Behavior, Future pacing
- Hypnotic Language Patterns, Meta Model, Metaphor Creation
- Matching and Mismatching, Models of the World, Negotiations
- New Behavior Generator, NLP Assumptions, Non-Verbal Behavior
- Pacing and Leading, Pattern Detection, Phobia Model, Rapport Skills
- Predicates, Present State Elicitation, Problem/ Outcome Frame
- Representational Systems, Self and Other Orientation
- Sensory Acuity, Six-Step Reframing, Spatial Reframing
- States of Excellence, Strategies, Stuck-Meta-Resource
- Sub-modalities, Swish, Verbal Reframing, V-K Dissociation and much more…
The International Coach Federation (ICF) offers continuing education credits for our training.
The NLP Center of New York follows the International Association of NLP (IANLP) which requires a minimum of 18 days of training (130 hours) for both NLP practitioner training. To meet these standards students enrolled in our NLP Practitioner Certification training programs are to attend the full training as well as a minimum of three NLP practice/supervision classes. These classes are offered at no additional charge to students currently enrolled in our NLP Practitioner and Master Certification Training.
I. Tuesday Evenings, January 8-June 25, 2019 (6pm-10pm)
II. Mondays, February 4-June 24, 2019 (10am-2pm)
III. Weekends, March 2-3, 16-17, 30-31, April 13-14, 27-28, May 4-5, 11, 14-15, 2019 (9am-5:30pm)
IV. Summer Intensive July 20-August 4, 2019, No class on July 28 (9am-5:30pm)
Regular Tuition: $3495 (Payment plans available) (A deposit of $495 will reserve a place in the training)
Early Registration Discounted Tuition: $3195* when paid in full one month in advance
To register, you can also can call us at 212-647-0860 and provide your credit card information, make arrangements to come down to the center and pay in person, or mail a check payable to and addressed to:
The NLP Center of New York, 135 West 29th St Suite 1104, NY, NY 10001
Tuition less a $100 processing fee will be refunded if you cancel your registration up until two weeks prior to the start of the training. After that date your tuition can be applied toward “any” future training program we offer.
To REGISTER NOW, please SELECT ONE of the following options:
Option I:Tuesday Evenings, January 8-June 25, 2019 (6pm-10pm)
Option II: Mondays, February 4-June 24, 2019 (10am-2pm)
Option III: Weekends, March 2-3, 16-17, 30-31, April 13-14, 27-28, May 4-5, 11, 14-15, 2019 (9am-5:30pm)
Option IV: 2019 Summer Intensive July 20-August 4, 2019 (No class on July 28) 9am-5:30pm
As a student enrolled in the NLP Level I Training, you can attend our supervised practice sessions for free throughout the year. In addition, you will have free access to our extensive library on NLP and Hypnosis books, many of which are rare and no longer in publication.