NLP Coach Practitioner Certification Training is a live-action, highly experiential, professional training that will empower you with mental abilities, linguistic tools, behavioral skills and transformational techniques for healing the past, creating the future and living fully in the “here and now.”
- Mastering universally effective techniques for changing limiting beliefs and eliminating unwanted behaviors.
- Generating a full spectrum of choices when responding to difficult situations and uncooperative people.
- Learning tools for enhancing the quality of your communication.
- Being in charge of your own mind and emotions.
- Healing old wounds so you can bring your awareness back to the present moment.
- Creating a compelling future.
- Developing a greater sense of well-being, inner peace and self-worth.
Are you interested in becoming a life coach? Do you already have a license in the mental health field and are looking to expand your knowledge and your practice? Are you a business professional looking to learn this cutting edge technology to raise your interpersonal skill level and help you maintain a “state of excellence?” Or perhaps you are someone who wants to learn how to be the best that you can be and the best at what you do. Then this training is for you.
The NLP Coach Practitioner Training offers a pragmatic approach to actualizing our human potential and will provide in depth knowledge of the skills essential for powerful interpersonal and intrapersonal communication. Learn how to establish and achieve your goals and fine-tune your perceptions. Discover the patterns that will to lead to deeper understanding of others and yourself. Develop skills and techniques for building a communications bridge directly to your unconscious mind to change unwanted habits and help resolve inner conflicts quickly, without painful reliving of past memories.
Why take your NLP Practitioner Certification at The NLP Center of New York?
- Established in 1986, NLP Center of New York was among the very first NLP Centers in the world.
- We meet the guidelines of The International Association of NLP (IANLP). (Compare the actual number of LIVE days/hours to other training organizations).
- Choose among the many different training options for your convenience. See below.
- Miss a day? No problem, just arrange to make it up at any other scheduled format at no charge
- Free supervised NLP Practice Groups throughout the year.
- Deep discounts. When you complete this training, you will get discounts on our special workshops which include:
- Core Transformation with Steven Leeds and Rachel Hott
- Authentic Public Speaking with Rob Schwartz
- Establishing a Coaching Practice with Rob Schwartz
- Individual Coaching with Steven Leeds and Rachel Hott
- Stephen Gilligan Supervision
- Words That Change Minds with Shelle Rose Charvet
- Mindfulness Series with Vesela Pehlivanova
Dr. Rachel Hott and Steven Leeds have been teaching NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis for over three decades. Steven did his NLP Practitioner Training and Master Practitioner Training with the developers of NLP, Richard Bandler and John Grinder. Since their initial training in 1980, their knowledge and experience in the fields of business, education, coaching and psychology and their contagious sense of humor have led to a quality training that is unsurpassed in the field of NLP. See their bios.
The skills and techniques you will learn include:
- Aligned Perceptual Positions, Anchoring, Aspects of Communication
- Association/Dissociation, Calibration Skills, Chaining Resources
- Changing Personal History, Chunking, Chunking Resources
- Criteria Utilization, Developing Well Formed Outcomes
- Eye Accessing Cues, Flexibility of Behavior, Future pacing
- Hypnotic Language Patterns, Meta Model, Metaphor Creation
- Matching and Mismatching, Models of the World, Negotiations
- New Behavior Generator, NLP Assumptions, Non-Verbal Behavior
- Pacing and Leading, Pattern Detection, Phobia Model, Rapport Skills
- Predicates, Present State Elicitation, Problem/ Outcome Frame
- Representational Systems, Self and Other Orientation
- Sensory Acuity, Six-Step Reframing, Spatial Reframing
- States of Excellence, Strategies, Stuck-Meta-Resource
- Sub-modalities, Swish, Verbal Reframing, V-K Dissociation and much more…
The International Coach Federation (ICF) offers continuing education credits for our training.
The NLP Center of New York follows the International Association of NLP (IANLP) which requires a minimum of 18 days of training (130 hours) for both NLP practitioner training. To meet these standards students enrolled in our NLP Practitioner Certification training programs are to attend the full training as well as a minimum of three NLP practice/supervision classes. These classes are offered at no additional charge to students currently enrolled in our NLP Practitioner and Master Certification Training.
Choose from among the following options:
FLEXIBILITY OPTION: Although we recommend choosing just one of the following options and attending every day, you can select your primary training format now and if you need to miss any days for any reason will will arrange for you to attend the days you missed at another NLP I course that we offer. This includes starting with one format and finishing with another.
I: LIVE/Online Tuesday/Thursday Evenings, July 2-October 29, 2020 (6pm-9pm)
II: LIVE/ONLINE: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays (10am-2pm) July 13-September 18, 2020
III: LIVE/ONLINE Tuesdays, September 8, 2020- January 26, 2021 (9am-4pm) in New York City
IV. Weekends, October 10-11-12, 24-25, November 7-8, 21-22, December 5-6, 12-13 and 19-20, 2020 (9am-5:30pm) in New York City (We are currently planning on holding the training at our Manhattan office and practice physical distancing by limiting the size of the group. We will be monitoring the COVID situation. In the event that we have to switch to an online format, you will have the option of a full refund or transfer your tuition to our online training.
Regular Registration: $3595
Early Registration Discounted Tuition: $3295* when paid in full one month in advance
We are currently running A SPECIAL DISCOUNT for our July and September training: Cost: $2995 (SAVE $600)
Tuition less a $100 processing fee will be refunded if you cancel your registration up until four weeks prior to the start of the training. After that date your tuition can be applied toward “any” future training program we offer. If we should have to cancel a onsite training due to health risks, you will receive an immediate refund
To REGISTER NOW, please SELECT ONE of the following options:
Option I. LIVE/ONLINE: Tuesday/Thursday Evenings, July 2-October 29, 2020 (6pm-9pm)
Option II. LIVE/ONLINE: NLP Coach Practitioner Training (Level I) Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays (10am-2pm) July 13-September 18, 2020
Option III: LIVE/ONLINE: Tuesdays, September 15, 2020- February 2, 2021 (9am-4pm)
Option IV:IN New York City Weekends, October 10-11-12, 24-25, November 7-8, 21-22, December 5-6, 12-13 and 19-20, 2020 (9am-5:30pm) in New York City