Establishing A Successful Coaching Practice
Have you decided to establish your Life Coaching practice, but you don’t know where to begin and how to do that yet? Or perhaps you already have your practice going and are looking to take it to the next level?
During our one-day practical training we will demystify the process of developing a private Life Coaching practice that aligns with your strengths, passions, vision and values. The benefits of this course will also apply to those of you looking to set up your hypnosis or NLP consulting practice.
You will learn how to:
- Create a vision for your business
- Create your personal branding
- Define you ideal client profile and niche
- Set up your business infrastructure
- Define your services and pricing structure
- Handle legal and tax aspects
- Make the mental / emotional transition to self-employment
- Create relevant materials for your clients
- Market your service (offline and online) in a way that’s authentic and appealing
- Write a basic business plan to help you get started
You will walk away with:
- A better understanding of how to start, build, maintain, and sustain a thriving coaching practice
- Business and marketing strategies that will help to get started or improve your existing practice.
- Personal branding and Marketing skills that will help you get to know your strengths better and how to market yourself in an authentic and appealing way
This training is for you if you:
- Are thinking about making a career change and are considering becoming a life coach.
- Have decided to become a life coach and would like to know the process of setting up a practice before you get the necessary credentials
- Have taken coaching training and are about to start practicing and break into the coaching industry
- Have some experience in coaching and would like to set up a private practice
- Already have a practice and are looking to take it to the next level
Trainer: Vesela Pehlivanova isa successful personal and corporate coach based in NYC where she helps people maximize their potential in each area of life. She has completed NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner trainings, Ericksonian Hypnosis Level I and Level II, as well as Core Transformation. In addition, she holds a master’s degree in Strategic Marketing and Advertising, and bachelor’s degrees in Physiotherapy and Healthcare Management. She is also a certified Mindfulness and Meditation Teacher at MNDLF New York and has also completed Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Program at Weill Cornell Medicine. Vesela is passionate about a multitude of things: entrepreneurship, marketing, psychology, flow state, body-mind connection, fitness, mindful eating, spirituality, meditation, traveling and exploring new places, cultures and the human mind.”
Here is Vesela’s personal statement.
“As I was awakening to the idea of conscious creation and manifestation of experiences, I started realizing that we are not meant to be and do just one thing in life because we are multi-faceted beings. I realized that my unusual combination of interests and skills was a strength, and not a liability, and that I am meant to share myself and my knowledge with the world and others, so they too can be the best they can be, and make the most of their life. The realization and exploration of these concepts led to changing my career path three times, having several very successful corporate jobs and launching my own Coaching company as a result of my journey so far.
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2019 (9am-5pm)