One of the most frequently asked question we receive regarding our NLP training is, “What are the benefits of taking an NLP training?” Often we have responded by offering a list of the things that our students have learned over the past 25 years. But lists can be impersonal and often appear to be more […]
FREE PREVIEW FOR Mastering The Art of Public Speaking with Dr. Josh Davis Most people speak publicly - presentations at work, speeches at a family function, teaching classes, leading a discussion [...]
FREE PREVIEW FOR Mastering The Art of Public Speaking with Dr. Josh Davis
Most people speak publicly – presentations at work, speeches at a family function, teaching classes, leading a discussion group. And yet, when surveyed, people list public speaking as their number 1 fear. You can learn how to make public speaking a part of your life you look forward to. NLP is widely recognized as being highly effective for helping people to focus their mind and get into states of excellence to achieve the things they want.
This is a preview for the upcoming course taking place September 10-11, 2016 where you will learn to improve your public speaking in the following ways:
- Speak with authority
- Present without fear (or with just the right amount)
- Read your audience
- Command attention
- Think on your feet
- Make a lasting impression
- Look forward to public speaking
Who should attend?
- Business professionals and entrepreneurs looking to stand out in their workplace, and in client meetings
- Non-profit, healthcare, government, legal, science, and education professionals who present to audiences
- People with fear about public speaking
- People who want to improve their mastery of persuasion through presentations and speaking to an audience
- Anyone who has wanted to be comfortable speaking in public, whether for work or personal fun
Josh Davis, Ph.D. has been speaking publicly since 2001, as a teacher, presenter, and scientist. His audiences have ranged from inner city public high school students, to business leaders, and Ph.Ds. at professional conventions. He has helped numerous students become better presenters and more effective communicators. Dr. Davis has also been studying NLP for ten years. Combining his expertise in these two areas, Dr. Davis guides students to be in their optimal mental states for preparation and performance in public speaking.
(Wednesday) 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
NLP Center New York
135 West 29th St Suite 1104, NY, NY10001
NLP Center of New York [email protected]