NLP Coaching and Mentoring Services in Manhattan and Brooklyn (Williamsburg)
We could all use a skilled and experienced “coach” or “mentor” to help guide us through difficult and challenging times.
As coach and mentor, we work with individual and corporate clients toward achieving their fullest potential.
Some of the objectives of coaching include:
- Setting goals and teaching how to identify and access the skills and resources needed to achieve them.
- Asking questions that have not yet been asked so we can learn how we get in our own way and get back on track.
- Supporting the client in setting “well formed” outcomes.
- Clarifying the situation to understand what exactly is needed.
- Empowering our clients to be self-directed and self-motivated.
- Selecting appropriate tools and techniques.
- Creating an accepting, supportive, safe environment for exploring and problem solving.
- Defining success in such a way that it is measurable and testable.
- Encouraging perseverance and commitment to taking action.
- Developing “Peak Performance” states in personal and professional pursuits.
- Defining career goals that fit your passion
While most coaches and mentors are trained to help individuals achieve their life goals our NLP coaches have the advantage of specific NLP techniques and skills to facilitate getting the results you want. For this reason, many established coaches come to study with us at The NLP Center of New York.
Examples of issues that we have worked with in coaching sessions include:
- Career transitions
- Peak performance
- Organization skills
- Managing others
- Strategic planning
- Problem solving
Steven Leeds, L.H.M.C. and Rachel Hott, PhD co-directors and trainers of the NLP Center of New York have been coaching and mentoring individuals since they founded the NLP Center of New York in 1986. Steven has actually been involved in coaching since the 1970’s when he met Tim Gallwey at a conference where Tim presented the work from his first book “The inner Game of Tennis.” Tim’s work has led to the founding of the current movement in business coaching, life coaching and executive coaching.
If you would like to set up a session or have further questions, please call us at 212-647-0860 or email us at [email protected]