NLP Trainer Certification Training
The NLP Center of New York has been offering an apprentice style NLP trainer’s training since 1988. The training has successfully produced many excellent and experienced trainers who are currently working as NLP trainers, motivational speakers, educators and coaches. The program is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the study of NLP, live it, breath it, walk it, talk it, practice it, teach it, integrate it, think on your feet with it.
Applicants for the NLP trainer’s training must have completed an approved NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner Certification Training and the completion of an Ericksonian Hypnosis Certification (a minimum of 100 hours and must include Core Transformation).
The NLP Trainers training usually takes from 2-4 years to complete and sometimes longer. The requirements are as follows:
- Meeting the Prerequisites stated above
- Assisting at 2 NLP Practitioner Certification Training programs
- Assisting at 2 NLP Master Practitioner Certification Training programs
- Assisting at Ericksonian Hypnosis I and II
- Assisting at a Core Transformation Seminar
- Successfully completing the NLP III Post Master Practitioner Mentorship Program
We only accept 2-3 students into this program each year. If you are interested in applying, please call (212-647-0860) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will contact you about setting up a meeting where you can discuss your personal and professional goals, learn about the program, the responsibilities and benefits of becoming a training assistant, and to see if this program is right for you.
Cost: $2995 (A deposit of $495 will reserve a place in the training)
Early Registration Discount: $2795*