The NLP Coach Practitioner Certification Training is a live-action, non-virtual, highly experiential, professional training that will empower you with mental abilities, linguistic tools, behavioral skills and transformational techniques for healing the past, creating the future and living fully in the “here and now.”
- Mastering universally effective techniques for changing limiting beliefs and eliminating unwanted behaviors.
- Generating a full spectrum of choices when responding to difficult situations and uncooperative people.
- Learning tools for enhancing the quality of your communication.
- Being in charge of your own mind and emotions.
- Healing old wounds so you can bring your awareness back to the present moment.
- Creating a compelling future.
- Developing a greater sense of well-being, inner peace and self-worth.
Are you interested in becoming a life coach? Do you already have a license in the mental health field and are looking to expand your knowledge and your practice? Are you a business professional looking to learn this cutting edge technology to raise your interpersonal skill level and help you maintain a “state of excellence?” Or perhaps you are someone who wants to learn how to be the best that you can be and the best at what you do. Then this training is for you.
The NLP Coach Practitioner Training offers a pragmatic approach to actualizing our human potential and will provide in depth knowledge of the skills essential for powerful interpersonal and intrapersonal communication. Learn how to establish and achieve your goals and fine-tune your perceptions. Discover the patterns that will to lead to deeper understanding of others and yourself. Develop skills and techniques for building a communications bridge directly to your unconscious mind to change unwanted habits and help resolve inner conflicts quickly, without painful reliving of past memories.
Dr. Rachel Hott and Steven Leeds have been teaching NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis since 1986. During that period, their knowledge and experience in the fields of business, education, coaching and psychology and their contagious sense of humor have led to a quality training that is unsurpassed in the field of NLP.
The skills and techniques you will learn include:
- Aligned Perceptual Positions, Anchoring, Aspects of Communication
- Association/Dissociation, Calibration Skills, Chaining Resources
- Changing Personal History, Chunking, Chunking Resources
- Criteria Utilization, Developing Well Formed Outcomes
- Eye Accessing Cues, Flexibility of Behavior, Future pacing
- Hypnotic Language Patterns, Meta Model, Metaphor Creation
- Matching and Mismatching, Models of the World, Negotiations
- New Behavior Generator, NLP Assumptions, Non-Verbal Behavior
- Pacing and Leading, Pattern Detection, Phobia Model, Rapport Skills
- Predicates, Present State Elicitation, Problem/ Outcome Frame
- Representational Systems, Self and Other Orientation
- Sensory Acuity, Six-Step Reframing, Spatial Reframing
- States of Excellence, Strategies, Stuck-Meta-Resource
- Sub-modalities, Swish, Verbal Reframing, V-K Dissociation and much more…
The International NLP Coach Federation (ICF) offers 144 CCEUs for this course. We are also recognized by the International Coach Association.
Regular Cost: $3295 (Payment plans available) (A deposit of $495 will reserve a place in the training)
Early Registration Discount: $2895*
Early Registration Discount for Seniors (65+), Full time Students and when registering with significant other: $2595*
*To receive the early registration discount, “payment in full” must be received at least one month prior to the start of the training. If you opt to pay the “deposit only” and want to receive the early payment discount, you will need to call the center to pay the balance one month prior to the start of the training at 212-647-0860. The summer intensive training early tuition discount requires payment in full two months prior to the start date.
To pay by check or money order, please make check payable to The NLP Center of New York and mail to: The NLP Center of New York, 24 East 12th St 4th Floor, New York, NY 10003.
If you prefer to pay by check or cash or inquire about our payment plans, please call us at 212-647-0860.
Tuition less a $100 processing fee will be refunded if registration is canceled up until two weeks prior to the start of the training. After that date your tuition can be applied toward “any” future training program we offer.
To Register now, please select one of the following formats:
If you have any difficulty registering with Google Checkout or you would prefer to register over the phone or do so in person, please call us at 212-647-0860.
Format I: Summer 2013: July 8-12, 15-19, 22-26, 2013 9AM-6PM in New York City
Format II: Tuesdays, September 10 – December 17, 2013, 9AM-6PM in New York City
Save by selecting the early payment tuition OR choose our convenient payment plan by selecting the $495 deposit then $700.00/ month (September-December).
Format III: Weekends, October 26-27, November 16-17, December 14-15, 2013, January 11-12, February 1-2, February 22-23, March 8-9 and March 22-23, 2014, 9AM-6PM in New York City
Save by selecting the early payment tuition OR choose our convenient payment plan. With the payment plan there is a $495 deposit plus $350.00/ each weekend starting the weekend of October 26-27, 2013.
Format IV: Monday Evenings, November 25, 2013- June 30, 2014 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
Pay in full to receive the early payment tuition OR choose the “deposit only” and for our convenient payment plan. With the payment plan there is a $495 deposit plus $350.00/ month (November 2013-June 2014)
If you find another NLP Practitioner/Coach training that offers the same high quality training with trainers of comparable expertise and experience that meets the standards of the International Association of NLP, anywhere, let us know and we will match their price.
Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) are available for the NLP Level I training through the NASW (National Association of Social Workers).
As a student enrolled in the NLP Level I Training, you can attend our supervised practice sessions for free throughout the year. In addition, you will have free access to our extensive library on NLP and Hypnosis books, many of which are rare and no longer in publication.