Most people speak publicly – presentations at work, speeches at a family function, teaching classes, leading a discussion group. And yet, when surveyed, people list public speaking as their number one fear. You can learn how to make public speaking a part of your life you look forward to. NLP is widely recognized as being particularly good for helping people operate mentally and emotionally in the ways they want.
Whether you’re a natural, looking to hone your skills, or someone who has struggled, you will learn to improve your public speaking in the following ways:
- Speak with authority
- Present without fear (or with just the right amount)
- Read your audience
- Command attention
- Think on your feet
- Make a lasting impression
- Look forward to public speaking
Who should attend?
- Business professionals and entrepreneurs looking to stand out in their workplace, and in client meetings
- Non-profit, healthcare, government, legal, science, and education professionals who present to audiences
- People with fear about public speaking
- People who want to improve their mastery of persuasion through presentations and speaking to an audience
- Anyone who has wanted to be comfortable speaking in public, whether for work or personal fun
Josh Davis, Ph.D. has been speaking publicly since 2001, as a teacher, presenter, and scientist. His audiences have ranged from inner city public high school students, to business leaders, and Ph.Ds. at professional conventions. He has helped numerous students become better presenters and more effective communicators. Dr. Davis has also been studying NLP for ten years. Combining his expertise in these two areas, Dr. Davis guides students to be in their optimal mental states for preparation and performance in public speaking.
Early Registration Discount: $395
To pay by check or money order, please make check payable to The NLP Center of New York and mail to: The NLP Center of New York, 24 East 12th St 4th Floor, New York, NY 11211.
Tuition less a $100 processing fee will be refunded if registration is canceled up until two weeks prior to the start of the training. After that date your tuition can be applied toward “any” future training program we offer.