Ericksonian Hypnosis is a widely recognized tool for exploring realms of the unconscious mind, identifying and activating our inner resources, discovering new ways for resolving inner conflicts, and handling obstacles and challenges.
Discover how the unconscious mind is a source of wisdom and creativity. Develop a deeply satisfying relationship with your unconscious through hypnotic explorations and techniques and learn powerful tools for tapping into this unlimited source of possibilities.
The benefits of hypnosis are many. They include:
- Enjoying inner harmony, centeredness and balance
- Remaining calm during difficult times and challenging situations
- Being more focused
- Resolving inner conflicts
- Enhancing your creativity and increase your artistic expression
- Optimizing your ability to problem solve
- Freeing yourself from unwanted habits
- Managing pain
- Eliminating unwanted habits
- Falling asleep easily and having restful sleeps
- Lowering your blood pressure
- Being empowered
- Developing peak performance states
- Learning more effective ways of communicating with others and much more
Whether you are interested in this course for your personal development, for becoming certified as an Ericksonian Hypnotist, for acquiring greater depth and flexibility as a communicator, or for developing greater proficiency as a hypnotist, you will learn powerful skills and techniques that you can immediately incorporate into your life and your work.
Skills and techniques you will learn include:
- Mutual Hypnosis
- Multiple Trance Inductions
- Confusion Techniques
- Reframing in Trance
- Therapeutic Metaphors
- Double Inductions
- Resolving Inner Conflicts,
- Hypnotic Language Patterns
- Deep-Trance Phenomena
- Age Regression
- Ideo-motor signaling
- Milton Model
- Time/Space Dissociation
- Unconscious Vibrating Symbols
- Posthypnotic Suggestions
Cost: $1300 (A deposit of $400 will reserve a place in the training)
Early Registration Discount: $1200*.
Full time students, seniors 65+ and people registering with a significant other will receive a 10% discount.
*To receive the early registration discount, “payment in full” must be received at least one month prior to the start of the training. If you opt to pay the “deposit only” and want to receive the early payment discount, you will need to call the center at 212-647-0860.
Senior citizens (age 65 and over), full-time students and couples will receive a 10% discount. To receive this discount, just select the corresponding drop down menu below. If you prefer to pay by check or cash or inquire about our payment plans, please call us at 212-203-5076.
Tuition less a $100 processing fee will be refunded if registration is canceled up until two weeks prior to the start of the training. After that date your tuition can be applied toward “any” future training program we offer.
To Register now, please SELECT ONE of the following options:
If you would prefer to register over the phone or do so in person, please call us at 212-647-0860.