24 E 12th St
New York,NY 10003
This two day Introduction To NLP on Monday and Tuesday, July 8 and 9, 2013 (9:00 AM-6:00 PM) is an experiential workshop designed to provide you with some of the basic tools and underlying principles of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and how they can be used for personal transformation and professional excellence. You will learn how to enhance your effectiveness as a communicator as well as your ability to access “peak performance” states.
You will learn about how you unconsciously and often unintentionally influence your thoughts, feelings and behaviors and those of others. By becoming aware of these “patterns of influence” you will have choices you never dreamed possible.
NLP focuses on solutions, not problems. Instead of asking the questions, “How am I broken ?” and Why can’t I change”?, we ask questions like, “What do I want?” and “What inner resources will I need to get there?”
Skills and techniques you will be learning include:
- Transforming the way you think using “submodalities”
- Identifying and changing your limiting assumptions
- Changing your perceptual positions
- Accessing your inner resources
- Developing greater rapport skills
- Learning how to “step back” from unpleasant states
- Learning how to “step into” resourceful states
- Identifying patterns of influence-Verbal and Non-verbal
Intro To NLP: Monday and Tuesday, July 8 and 9, 2013 (9:00 AM-6:00 PM) in New York City
If you decide to continue with the full NLP Coach Practitioner Certification, the tuition for the introduction will be applied towards the training.